Open Water Source has provided a number of perspectives, predictions and information on the athletes, equipment, course, strategies, officiating and tactics used during the Olympic marathon swim.
• Olympic Marathon Swimming – Female Medal Contenders
• Olympic Marathon Swimming – Male Medal Contenders
• 34 Countries On 5 Continents In The Olympic Marathon
• Olympic Marathon Swim Will Be A Madhouse
• No Walls, No Turns, No Worries For Haley Anderson
• Open Water Swimming Tactics And Moves
• The Thrill Of Victory, The Agony Of Defeat In The Open Water
• How The Olympics Comes To Our Homes And Offices
• How Olympic Marathon Swimmers Feed (Drink)
• Olympic Marathon Swim – A Seminal Moment In Open Water
• Will The Sun Shine In Open Water Swimming?
• Ous Mellouli Is A Game Changer In The 10K After The 1.5K
• Can Katie Ledecky Happen In The Olympic Marathon Swim?
• Jorge Delgado Explains Olympic Marathon Swimming
• Three Salukis At The Olympic Marathon Swim
• Mellouli And Fogg Rip Off Fast 1.5km At Olympics
• Olympic Marathon Swimming 10km Information
• Coaches Of The Olympic Marathon Swimming Women
• Coaches Of The Male Olympic Marathon Swimmers
• Olympic Marathon Swimming En Español
• Marathon Mania On August 9th With Keri-Anne Payne
• Ecuador’s Representatives In The Olympic Marathon Swim
• The Magic Of Technology At The Olympics
• Observations From London – Swimming The Canoe Slalom
• Some Observations From The Olympics – The Wait
• Warnings And Disqualifications At The Olympic Marathon
• Shaving Down At The Olympics Marathon Swim
• Steve Schlanger To Announce Olympic Marathon Swim
• Olympic Open Water, A Seminal Event About To Occur
• Looking Forward Towards Rio 2016
• No Pressure…Enjoying Olympic Fun
• Ky Hurst, Halfway There
• Cecilia Biagioli, Argentina’s Star Warming Up To The Cold
• Troy Prinsloo, The Man Named Hercules
• Keri-Anne Payne Talks About Jellyfish And The Olympics
• What We Learned From The 2008 Olympic Marathon Swim
• Martina Grimaldi, Olympic Marathon Medal Favorite
• Alligator Eyes In The Serpentine
• Alex Meyer, Swimming Illustrated
• Officiating The Olympic Marathon Swim – Part 1
• Erika Villaécija García Poised, Primed And Prepared
• Olympic Bond Showcases Alex Meyer And Fran Crippen
• Jana Pechanová, Enduring Pain Before The Olympics
• Francisco José Hervás, Living His Olympic Dream
• Swimming Suitably At The Olympics
• What Is The Olympic Marathon Swimming Course?
• Photo Finish At The Olympics Marathon Swim
• If You Are In London, Join The Club
• Olympic 10km Marathon Swim in 2020 Summer Games
• 2012 London Olympics – The Men Of Open Water Swimming
• Olympic Oddsmakers Bet On Keri-Anne Payne In London
• Six Loops Of Olympic Charm
• Trojans Heading To Battle In London
• Fast Freestyling By Petar Stoychev
• Super Heroes At The London 2012 Olympic Games
• Alyssa And Haley Anderson, A Family Affair In London
• Timing In The Pool vs. The Open Water
• Olympic Marathon Run vs. Olympic Marathon Swim
• Aussie Aussie Aussie, Oi Oi Oi At The London Olympics
• Benjamin Schulte Qualifies For The Olympics
• The Start And Finish Of The Olympic 10K Marathon Swim
• The Post-Olympic World Of Open Water Swimming
• Finalists In The Women’s Olympic Marathon Swim 10 km
• Finalists In The Men’s Olympic Marathon Swim 10 km
• Who’s Going To The Olympics? The 10K Conundrum
Copyright © 2012 by Open Water Source
Register for FREE and see content that is not accessible to the general public.
Better yet, join Open Water Source as a Premium Member and get full access instantly.
See What You’re Missing!
Subscription Amount: $5.99/month
Access All Premium Content!
Open Water Source… Your complete source for open water swimming.
Register for a Chance to Win a Vacation!
|Open Water Podcast||Presenting the Open Water Vacation Giveaway|
The Open Water Vacation Giveaway is provided courtesy of Open Water Source. Winners will be randomly selected from among those who register in advance for the 2012 Global Open Water Swimming Conference in Long Beach, California (September 21-23, 2012).
Click HERE for more information about the conference.
[SlideDeck id='7594' width='100%' height='300px']
[SlideDeck id='3697' width='100%' height='300px']
SUNDAY, SEPTEMBER 23rd
North side beach at Marine Stadium in Long Beach starting at 9:00 AM
- 100-meter newcomer swim
- 800-meter swim (½ loop of the Olympic 10 km Marathon Swim course)
- 1 loop of the Olympic Triathlon swim course (1.5 kilometers)
- 3 loops of the Olympic 10 km Marathon Swim course (5 kilometers)
- 6 loops of the Olympic 10 km Marathon Swim course (10 kilometers)
Register for the 2012 Global Open Water Swimming Conference in Long Beach, CA.
[SlideDeck id='1522' width='100%' height='260px']