Alexander Studzinski is a top professional marathon swimmer with a particularly prolific career. The 29-year-old from Germany has been in the top ranks of the professional circuit for year.
- Maratona del Golfo Capri-Napoli (36 km in Italy) in 2005, 2006, 2007, 2012
- La Patagones – Viedma FINA Open Water Swimming Grand Prix (15 km in UAE) in 2009, 2012
- Hernandarias – Parana (88 km in Argentina) in 2006, 2007, 2010
- Rosario Marathon Acuatico (15 km in Argentina) in 2006, 2009, 2011
- Santa Fe – Coronda Marathon Acuatico (57 km in Argentina) in 2006, 2007, 2009, 2010
- Abu Dhabi Open Water Swimming Grand Prix (15 km in UAE) in 2009
- Traversée international du lac Memphrémagog (34 km in Canada) in 2005, 2006, 2007, 2009
- Traversée international du lac St-Jean (32 km Grand Prix in Canada) in 2005, 2007, 2009
- Traversée international du lac St-Jean (10 km World Cup in Canada) in 2007, 2009
- Marathon de Cancún (10 km in Mexico) in 2007
- Repulse Bay (10 km in Hong Kong) in 2006, 2007
- Shantou FINA World Cup (10 km in China) in 2006, 2007
- Cañon del Sumidero Maraton (15 km in Mexico) in 2007
- Ohrid Marathon (30 km in Macedonia) in 2006, 2007
- Dubai FINA World Cup (10 km in UAE) in 2007
- Setubal FINA World Cup (10 km in Portugal) in 2006
- Singapore 10K (10 km in Singapore) in 2006
- Sabăc Marathon Swim (19 km in Serbia) in 2006
- London (10 km in England) in 2005, 2006
- Sèvilla Marathon (10 km in Sèvilla) in 2005, 2006
- FINA World Swimming Championships (25 km in Montreal) in 2005
- FINA Open Water Swimming Championships (25 km in UAE) in 2004
Copyright © 2012 by Open Water Source
Register for FREE and see content that is not accessible to the general public.
Better yet, join Open Water Source as a Premium Member and get full access instantly.
See What You’re Missing!
Subscription Amount: $5.99/month
Access All Premium Content!
Open Water Source… Your complete source for open water swimming.
Register for a Chance to Win a Vacation!
|Open Water Podcast||Presenting the Open Water Vacation Giveaway|
The Open Water Vacation Giveaway is provided courtesy of Open Water Source. Winners will be randomly selected from among those who register in advance for the 2012 Global Open Water Swimming Conference in Long Beach, California (September 21-23, 2012).
Click HERE for more information about the conference.
[SlideDeck id='7594' width='100%' height='300px']
[SlideDeck id='3697' width='100%' height='300px']
SUNDAY, SEPTEMBER 23rd
North side beach at Marine Stadium in Long Beach starting at 9:00 AM
- 100-meter newcomer swim
- 800-meter swim (½ loop of the Olympic 10 km Marathon Swim course)
- 1 loop of the Olympic Triathlon swim course (1.5 kilometers)
- 3 loops of the Olympic 10 km Marathon Swim course (5 kilometers)
- 6 loops of the Olympic 10 km Marathon Swim course (10 kilometers)
Register for the 2012 Global Open Water Swimming Conference in Long Beach, CA.
[SlideDeck id='1522' width='100%' height='260px']