Open water swimming camps are increasingly being held all over the world and can refer to informal or formal clinics, seminars, training camps, conferences, webinars or get-togethers where open water coaches and swimmers discuss, train and learn from one another.
- Jamie’s Swim Camp (Lake Tahoe, Nevada, U.S.A.) - Jamie Patrick, host and organizer
- Cork Distance Week (Sandycove, Ireland) - Ned Denison, head coach
- Strel Swimming Adventure Holidays (Utah, U.S.A., Croatia, and Slovenia) - Martin Strel and Borut Strel, hosts
- Coningham-Rolls Swimming Holidays (Europe) - John Coningham-Rolls, head coach
- Jersey Long Distance Swimming Camp (Jersey) - Sally Anne Minty-Gravett, head coach
- SwimTrek (Turkey, Egypt, Italy, Mexico, Croatia, Greece, Virgin Islands, Finland, Scotland, Spain, Malta) - Simon Murie, host
- Open Water Swimming Mastery, Australia - Shelley Taylor-Smith
- Masters Dream Camp (Greece) - Andrea Di Nino and Apostolos Tsagarakis, head coaches
- Pacific Swims (Fiji and Vanuatu) - Paul McCoy, organizer
- Tri Now (Texas, U.S.A.)
- VMPS Open Water Swim Clinic (Massachusetts, U.S.A.)
- The Sport Factory (Georgia, U.S.A.)
- NYC Swim (New York, U.S.A.) - Morty Berger, organizer
- The Big Blue Swim (Greece) - Lisa Stansbie and Michael Koumbouzis, co-founders
- Mary Meyer Life Fitness (Washington, U.S.A.)
- Water World Swim / Swim with Pedro (California, U.S.A.) - Pedro Ordenes, head coach
- Asphalt Green Open Water Swim Clinics (New York, U.S.A.)
- Swim Vacation (British Virgin Islands, Maine and Hawaii, U.S.A.) - George Hopper McDonough, head coach
- Swim Art (California, U.S.A.) - Leslie Thomas, head coach
- Swim Gym (Florida, U.S.A.) - Robert Strauss, head coach
- Glen Christiansen International Swim Camps (Germany) - Glen Christiansen, head coach
- Tower 26 (Pacific Palisades, California, U.S.A.) - Gerry Rodrigues, head coach
- Aquatic Edge (Hawaii, U.S.A.) - Karlyn Pipes-Neilsen, head coach
- Club La Santa (Canary Islands, Spain)
- Total Immersion (Hawaii, U.S.A., Puerto Rico, U.S. Virgin Islands]] - Terry Laughlin, head TI coach
- Tri 2 Be More (Maryland, U.S.A.)
- Mile High Multisport Clinics (Colorado, U.S.A.) - Peter Alfino and Kathy Alfino, coaches
- Ask Coach Sean (Texas, U.S.A.) - Sean Gassman
- Swim Velocity (California, U.S.A.) - Martha Szufnarowski, head coach
- MRA Multisport (Massachusetts, U.S.A.) - Megan Rogozenski, head coach
- Bucks County OW Swim Clinics (Pennsylvania, U.S.A.) - Todd Wiley, head coach
- Terri Schneider Clinics (California, U.S.A.) - Terri Schneider, head coach
- Personal Best Nutrition (New Jersey, U.S.A.) - Brian Shea, head coach
- Wave One Swimming (Washington D.C., U.S.A.) - Denis Crean, head coach
- Bayshore Swim (New York, U.S.A.)
- Global Open Water Swimming Conference (California, U.S.A.) - Steven Munatones, host
- One With The Water (California, U.S.A.) - Mallory Mead, head coach
- Tri-Umph Open Water Swim Clinics (Illinois, U.S.A.)
- Max Performance (Massachusetts, U.S.A.)
- Triple Threat Tough (Texas and Minnesota, U.S.A.) - Lea Kirdatt, head coach
- Streamlined Performance (Arizona, U.S.A.)
- Fearless Swimming Clinics (Newport Beach, California, U.S.A.) - Ingrid Loos Miller, head coach
- Peak Performance Pros (Wisconsin, U.S.A.)
- Open Water Select Camp (Florida, U.S.A.) – USA Swimming coaching staff
- ETA Coach Swim Camps (Pennsylvania, U.S.A.) - Bill Sepich and Cole Gindhart
- Bold and Beautiful (Manly Beach, Australia) - Julie Isbill, founder
- Camp Ak-O-Mak (Ontario, Canada) - Dianne Young, Executive Director
- Rachael Wood Coaching (Florida, U.S.A.) - Rachael Wood, founder
- Competitive Swim Camps (Canada) – Clint Stevens and Dean Kondziolka, head coaches
- Gone Swimming (North Wales) - Dan Graham and Gabby Dickinson, head coaches
- Swimming Without Stress (United Kingdom)
- Open Water Swimming Mastery (Australia) - Shelley Taylor-Smith, head coach
- Endurance Sports Coaching (United Kingdom) - Andy Bullock
- H2Open Magazine‘s H2Open Day (United Kingdom) - Simon Griffiths
- Swim Smooth (Australia, United Kingdom) - Paul Newsome
Copyright © 2012 by Open Water Source
Register for FREE and see content that is not accessible to the general public.
Better yet, join Open Water Source as a Premium Member and get full access instantly.
See What You’re Missing!
Subscription Amount: $5.99/month
Access All Premium Content!
Open Water Source… Your complete source for open water swimming.
[SlideDeck id='1522' width='100%' height='260px']
|Voting is open! See the Complete List of WOWSA Nominees in all four categories.
An Inspirational Cause… A Successful Event
SWIM ACROSS AMERICA, LONG BEACH
THE DRAMA OF THE SPORT
Entering an event is free. If you are an event manager, we would like to have all your events in the event database so we can patronize your events and boost your numbers!
More people swim than play football, run, cycle, golf, tennis or just about anything else in the world!