Open Water Race Directors:
This page will be where you will access our certification program. You will be able take the online tests conveniently right here within the members area of the Open Water Source website.
|This is a comprehensive eight-hour Open Water Swimming Race Director Education Program for individuals who would like to become a Race Director or receive information on how to become a better one. The Education Program provides information, templates, tools, background information and concrete examples of Best Practices that every Race Director should know.|
You will see the results of your test instantly upon completing each test.
Here's what the course will cover...
- Improve your swimmers’ safety. Focus on open water safety.
- Enhance your event marketing.
- Generate greater donations for your charity swim.
- Create increased revenue for your races.
- Learn new tools and tricks from innovative race directors around the world.
- Establish sister-swim relationships either domestically or internationally.
- Study the latest practices and innovations in order to make your event better.
The education program will provide information to all interested individuals on everything from registration efficiencies to race officiating practices. Individuals who take the program will be able to safely, efficiently, profitably and enjoyably manage or market an open water swim, race or charity event.
Seminars will be scheduled around North America. Webinars will be scheduled periodically.
Contact Steven Munatones by e-mailing email@example.com for more information.