Open Water Race Officials:
This page will be where you will access our certification program. You will be able take the online tests conveniently right here within the members area of the Open Water Source website. You will see the results of your test instantly upon completing each test.
|This Open Water Swimming Race Officials Certification Program is a combination of online study and practical application for individuals who would like to become a Race Official and Race Referee or become a better one. The Certification Program provides information, tools, background information and examples that every Race Official should know in order to properly and fairly|
adjudicate and administer amateur, professional, charity and mass participation races.
Here's what the course will cover...
- Improve your swimmers’ safety. Focus on open water safety.
- Enhance your event marketing.
- Generate greater donations for your charity swim.
- Create increased revenue for your races.
- Learn new tools and tricks from innovative race directors around the world.
- Establish sister-swim relationships either domestically or internationally.
- Study the latest practices and innovations in order to make your event better.
The certification program will provide information to all interested individuals on everything from official's equipment (red cards, yellow cards, whistles, whiteboards, official templates and forms) to practical race officiating practices. Individuals who take the program will be able to safely, efficiently and objectively officiate a race.
Seminars will be scheduled around North America. Webinars will be scheduled periodically.
Contact Steven Munatones by e-mailing email@example.com for more information.
Copyright © 2012 by Open Water Source
Open Water Swimming Race Calendar
[SlideDeck id='1522' width='100%' height='260px']