2020 Tokyo Olympics Women’s Marathon Swim Predictions
“Expect the Unexpected”
WOWSA expects the unexpected at the Olympic 10K Marathon Swim at the Tokyo Olympic Games.
Both the men’s and women’s races will be extremely close in the very flat-, very warm-water, extremely humid and tightly-packed conditions.
It is anyone’s guess what will happen in the women’s race on August 4th and the men’s race on August 5th. Who will win gold? Who will finish in the Top 10? Will anyone have to quarantine or be prevented from swimming due to COVID-19 regulations?
No one knows. But WOWSA based its bold predictions on the track records of the world’s fastest marathon swimmers combined other intangibles, tendencies and tactics of each Olympic athlete.
Click the links below to listen to Steven Munatones’ predictions for the Women’s Olympic Marathon Finalists:
- Xin Xin (China)
- Haley Anderson (USA)
- Rachele Bruni (Italy)
- Lara Grangeon (France)
- Ana Marcela Cunha (Brazil)
- Ashley Twichell (USA)
- Kareena Lee (Australia)
- Finnia Wunram (Germany)
- Leonie Beck (Germany)
- Sharon van Rouwendaal (Netherlands)
- Anna Olasz (Hungary)
- Paula Ruiz Bravo (Spain)
- Kate Sanderson (Canada)
- Alice Dearing (Great Britain)
- Angelica Andre (Portugal)
- Cecilia Biagioli (Argentina)
- Anastasia Kirpichnikova (Russian)
- Samantha Arevalo (Ecuador)
- Spela Perse (Slovenia)
- Yumi Kida (Japan)
- Michelle Weber (South Africa)
- Paola Perez (Venezuela)
- Krystyna Panchishko (Ukraine)
- Li-Shan Chantal Liew (Singapore)
- Souad Nefissa Cherouati (Algeria)
Head on over to our YouTube Channel to listen to Steven Munatones’ predictions for the Olympic 10k Marathon Swim
Pick your favorite to win gold in the men’s & women’s division and be entered to win some awesome prizes from Orca!
- Iancu Avram Swimming A Long Night Upstream - 09/19/2021
- 11 Luminaries Honored In Today’s International Marathon Swimming Hall of Fame Induction Ceremony - 09/18/2021
- Andrew Page, Ceinwen Roberts, Derwent River Big Swim, Narelle Simpson Inducted in Australian Marathon Swimming Hall of Fame - 09/18/2021