2020 Tokyo Olympics Men’s Marathon Swim Predictions
“Expect the Unexpected”
WOWSA expects the unexpected at the Olympic 10K Marathon Swim at the Tokyo Olympic Games.
Both the men’s and women’s races will be extremely close in the very flat-, very warm-water, extremely humid and tightly-packed conditions.
It is anyone’s guess what will happen in the women’s race on August 4th and the men’s race on August 5th. Who will win gold? Who will finish in the Top 10? Will anyone have to quarantine or be prevented from swimming due to COVID-19 regulations?
No one knows. But WOWSA based its bold predictions on the track records of the world’s fastest marathon swimmers combined other intangibles, tendencies and tactics of each Olympic athlete.
Click the links below to listen to Steven Munatones’ predictions for the Men’s Olympic Marathon Finalists:
- Florian Wellbrock (Germany)
- Marc-Antoine Olivier (France)
- Rob Muffels (Germany)
- Kristóf Rasovszky (Hungary)
- Jordan Wilimovsky (USA)
- Gregorio Paltrinieri (Italy)
- Ferry Weertman (Netherlands)
- Alberto Martinez (Spain)
- Mario Sanzullo (Italy)
- David Aubry (France)
- Hector Thomas Cheal Pardoe (Great Britain)
- Athanasios Kynigakis (Greece)
- Matan Roditi (Israel)
- Kai Graeme Edwards (Australia)
- Taishin Minamide (Japan)
- Tiago Campos (Portugal)
- Kirill Abrosimov (Russia)
- David Farinango (Ecuador)
- Ous Mellouli (Tunisia)
- Michael McGlynn (South Africa)
- Daniel Delgadillo (Mexico)
- Matej Kozubek (Czech Republic)
- Hau-Li Fan (Canada)
- Phillip Seidler (Namibia)
- William Yan Thorley (Hong Kong)
Head on over to our YouTube Channel to listen to Steven Munatones’ predictions for the Olympic Marathon Swim.
Pick your favorite to win gold in the men’s & women’s division and be entered to win some awesome prizes from Orca!
- Iancu Avram Swimming A Long Night Upstream - 09/19/2021
- 11 Luminaries Honored In Today’s International Marathon Swimming Hall of Fame Induction Ceremony - 09/18/2021
- Andrew Page, Ceinwen Roberts, Derwent River Big Swim, Narelle Simpson Inducted in Australian Marathon Swimming Hall of Fame - 09/18/2021