Alan Corcoran’s Unsinkable Swim
The story of Alan Corcoran’s unprecedented length of Ireland – 500-kilometer – charity sea swim has all the hallmarks of a fascinating documentary. With the stunning backdrop of Ireland’s wild coastline, the story unfolds to show the succession of challenges faced during such a monumental undertaking. It is a film that explores a person’s journey through grief, using the swimming project to channel the negative emotions into a meaningful, hopeful and inspiring adventure.
Unsinkable is starting its film festival tour in February 2022.
- An Emagine / Marathon Man Film Production
- Directed by Peter Grogan & Alan Corcoran
- Produced by Peter Grogan & Ted Moran
- Edited by Oonagh Quinn
- Original Score by Pierre O’Reilly
- Executive Producers: Alan Corcoran, Aaron Jay, Pierre O’Reilly
- Associate Producers: Jing Huang, Mark Giles, Ruth McGrath, Brett C. Persson
Alan Corcoran is also the author of ‘Marathon Man: My Life, My Father’s Stroke and Running 35 Marathons in 35 Days‘.
Latest posts by WOWSA (see all)
- The Inspiring Journey of Shadia El Rageb Egypt’s First Female Inductee into the International Marathon Swimming Hall of Fame - 03/24/2023
- Chilling Achievement Unlocked: The Ice Triple Crown - 03/24/2023
- Actor and Open Water Swimmer Will Ellis Raises Funds for Charity through Podcast and Solo Swims - 03/24/2023