Albert Coward Describes Swimming In Golfo di Napoli On WOWSA Live
Albert Coward Describes Swimming In Golfo di Napoli On WOWSA LiveSponsored by KAATSU Global, Huntington Beach, California.
International Marathon Swimming Hall of Fame Honor Swimmer Albert Coward spoke about his career swimming around and in the islands of the Gulf of Naples (Golfo di Napoli) in Italy on today’s WOWSA Live series.
The 80-year-old British swimmer has been living in Napoli since 1978 and remains active in the sport. He covered a fair bit of history during his interview with International Marathon Swimming Hall of Fame chairperson Ned Denison:
* stopping rugby to take up swimming when his child was two years old
* describing the golden glow after swimming in the cold water
* training with John Slater
* swimming everywhere around the islands of Ischia, Procida and Capri in the Gulf of Naples in Napoli, Italy
* helping Dan Curtis follow in the wake of Coward and Dr. Chris Stockdale
* wanting his escort crew to appear to be busy on his marathon swims
Copyright 2008 – 2020 by World Open Water Swimming Association
Latest posts by Steven Munatones (see all)