Alisa Fatum Wins 2019 IISA World Cup Series
Alisa Fatum Wins 2019 IISA World Cup SeriesCourtesy of © Zelada, Veitsbronn, Germany.
The IISA First World Cup Series was a three-stage series in Veitsbronn, Germany and Murmansk, Russia, but the third and final stage in Tyumen, Russia was cancelled.
23-year-old Alisa Fatum of Germany was the inaugural winner of the IISA World Cup Series.
Fatum [shown above in winning the Ice Kilometer in Veitsbronn, Germany] won every Ice Kilometer she competed in including the IISA 3rd World Championship Ice Kilometer in 13:02:39.
IISA World Cup Series Results:
1. Alisa Fatum (Germany), 200 points
2. Hanna Bakuniak (Poland), 150 points
3. Joffle Marion (France) / Victoria Mori (Argentina), 120 points
4. Ciara Doran (Ireland) / Julia Wittig (Germany), 85 points
5. Kyra Wijnker (Netherlands), 80 points
6. Aleksandra Bednerek (Poland), 45 points
7. Sarah Anne Richter (Germany), 35 points
8. Margot Stenveld (Netherlands), 25 points
Copyright © 2008 – 2019 by World Open Water Swimming Association>
Latest posts by Steven Munatones (see all)
- The Olympic Marathon Swim Venue: Odaiba Marine Park - 07/27/2021
- 2020 Tokyo Olympics Men’s Marathon Swim Predictions - 07/25/2021
- 2020 Tokyo Olympics Women’s Marathon Swim Predictions - 07/25/2021