Anna Strachan Completes The Australian Triple Crown
The Australian Triple Crown is defined as 3 solo, unassisted completion of the 25 km Port to Pub Ultra Marathon from Fremantle to Rottnest in Western Australia, 34 km The Big Swim – Derwent River Marathon in Tasmania, and the 27 km Palm Beach to Shelley Beach Marathon Swim in New South Wales.
- in January 2021, she completed an 8 hour 10 minute Port to Pub Ultra Marathon.
- in February 2021, she completed a 9 hour 27 minute Palm Beach to Shelley Beach Marathon Swim.
- in January 29th 2021, she completed a 7 hour 31 minute Derwent River Big Swim.
Copyright © 2008 – 2021 by World Open Water Swimming Association
- The Olympic Marathon Swim Venue: Odaiba Marine Park - 07/27/2021
- 2020 Tokyo Olympics Men’s Marathon Swim Predictions - 07/25/2021
- 2020 Tokyo Olympics Women’s Marathon Swim Predictions - 07/25/2021