Are You Hard Core? Apply Within
Are You Hard Core? Apply WithinCourtesy of HARDCORESPORT, Whittier, California.
Do you want to live in Southern California – or move to Southern California? Do you love sports and want to be around athletes and involved in the aquatics world? Do you have a talent for generating excitement and sales?
If so, then HARDCORESPORT is looking for you.
HARDCORESPORT has a need for a highly motivated, entrepreneurial-thinking Sales Manager to support the growth of its fast-paced, fast growing, made-to-order, Custom Sportswear Division.
HARDCORESPORT is a woman-owned and -operated sportswear brand that designs and manufactures performance-inspired competitive swimwear and performance apparel. Based in the city of Whittier, the Sales Manager responsibilities include:
● Manage, motivate and develop supporting team
● Develop metrics and reporting schedule for Sales Team, present monthly
● Provide Monthly/Annual Sales Plans based on existing and future market penetration
● Drive sales and key account development
● Work directly with upper management to strategically launch new sports
● Develop Customer Retention Plan
● Optimize Customer Feedback Program
● Provide top customer service to teams and employees
● Maintain knowledge of all product lines and provide input for future lines
● Attend company sponsored events as needed
● Follow up with customers and leads after meetings, events and marketing initiatives
The ideal candidate should have the following knowledge, skills and abilities:
● 3+ years experience Sales Leadership
● Ability to succeed in cross functional environment
● Possess strong organizational, sales and marketing skills
● Utilize creative growth mindset
● Possess excellent written and verbal communication skills
● Possess excellent interpersonal and telephone etiquette skills
● Affiliation with sport is encouraged but not required
● Proficient in G-Suite Applications (sheets, docs, slides, etc.)
● Proficient in ERP systems encouraged but not required
CEO and founder Mia Andersen explains, “Compensation is based on experience and will consist of base salary, commission on existing sales, new sales and bonuses. Ability to earn vested interest in the company is possible.
HARDCORESPORT is a group of athletes and entrepreneurs that was born out of a desire to provide coaches and athletes everywhere with the highest performance gear available.”
If you are interested, submit your resume to HELLO@HXCSPORT.COM. Open water swimmer and former professional marathon swimmer Lexie Kelly models on left.
Copyright © 2008 – 2019 by World Open Water Swimming Association
Latest posts by Steven Munatones (see all)