Beth French, Stefan Stuckert Discuss Against The Tides On WOWSA Live
Sponsored by KAATSU Global, Huntington Beach, California.
During the fascinating, thought-provoking interview, French and Stuckert talk about:
- Her poor health during her youth and being in a wheelchair as a teenager – and the two-decade long transformation to a marathon swimmer
- How her mother raised her and how she raises her son Dylan
- Taking Dylan on her training swims, travels and channel crossings around the world
- Receiving the ultimate inspiration from Dylan while hiking
- The best moments of her Oceans Seven journey – and the worse
- Feeling sick and being on camera in the Catalina Channel
- The film tagline Your Own Destiny
- Filming on the sea in a moving boat while waiting for the perfect moments
- Capturing over 90 hours of raw footage and the emotional ups and downs throughout the channel crossings
- How French and Stuckert met for the first time
For more information on French, visit here.
Copyright © 2008 – 2021 by World Open Water Swimming Association
Latest posts by Steven Munatones (see all)