Catharine Arnston Describes Efficient Nutrition On WOWSA Live
Catharine Arnston Describes Efficient Nutrition On WOWSA LiveSponsored by KAATSU Global, Huntington Beach, California.
Catharine Arnston is on a mission.
She initially set off on her current journey when she wanted to help her sister overcome breast cancer. Then, she leveraged her talents and creativity to help share the wonders of organically grown, toxin-free, non-GMO algae tablets with consumers.
Algae has the highest concentration of protein, chlorophyll, beta carotene, antioxidants and vitamins compared to other foods – bar none. While its adoption in Asia is widespread, most Western consumers are unaware that one gram of algae has the nutritional equivalent of 1,000 grams of fruits and vegetables.
On today’s WOWSA Live, Arnston explains in her typical energetic, passionate fashion how algae tables can satisfy hunger, provide additional energy, improve focus, remove toxins, support health, improve skin and hair, and ensure nutritional needs are met. Her three signature products, ENERGYbits®, RECOVERYbits®, and BEAUTYbits® have one ingredient, contain no chemicals, caffeine, or sugar, and is the most sustainable, safe, eco-friendly, crop in the world. ENERGYbits® was nominated as a World Open Water Swimming Offering of the Year in 2018.
As Arnston explains, “ENERGYbits® and RECOVERYbits® both help consumers understand the health, athletic and environmental benefits of algae, the world’s most nutrient dense, high protein, plant-based, sustainable food and has been endorsed by the United Nations and World Bank as the answer to world hunger. ENERGYbits® has brought algae into the Western mainstream where it is desperately needed because the world is toxic, the oceans are polluted, the soil is nutrient deprived, athletes are fuelled with unhealthy sugar, and rates of chronic diseases are skyrocketing. Algae removes toxins, prevents or reverses most chronic disease, is a sustainable crop, and is not only the most nutritionally dense food in the world, but also the most scientifically studied food in the world (noted in over 100,000 studies).”
“I have been taking both ENERGYbits® and RECOVERYbits® for several years now – as have my parents, children and wife,” said Steven Munatones. “I eat a handful of ENERGYbits® with macadamia nuts or just down them with water in the mornings – and the RECOVERYbits® have become an evening ritual now.”
Arnston provided a number of articles on algae and provided a 20% discount code (WOWSA) for WOWSA Live listeners.
Links to Algae Articles
* Why algae is FOOD not a supplement
* Why the world needs algae
* Dosage Charts
* Algae Comparison: Spirulina algae v.s chlorella algae
Links to COVID-19 Articles
* COVID-19 – overview/press release on algae
* COVID-19- how algae helps protect with a strong immune system
* COVID-19 – how spirulina algae helps
Links to Wellness with Algae Articles
* Improve Wellness with algae
* Improve Athletic performance with algae
* How to Fuel with ENERGYbits
* Detox & Cleanse Benefits of Algae
* Algae for Keto Diets
* Prevent Aging and disease with algae
* Spirulina and mothers breast milk have similar nutrient profiles
* Algae has the highest concentration of chlorophyll in the world
* Algae is the most eco-friendly and sustainable crop in the world
Links to Company and Product Information
* ENERGYbits® FAQ * Catharine Arnston Founder Bio
* ENERGYbits® Testimonials
* Introduction to ENERGYbits®
* ENERGYbits®, RECOVERYbits®, BEAUTYbits® descriptions
* How to take your bits
For more information, visit www.energybits.com or @bitsforlife.
Don’t forget the 20% discount code (WOWSA) that Arnston is offering for WOWSA Live listeners.
The podcast can also be seen here or below:
Copyright © 2008 – 2020 by World Open Water Swimming Association