Charlotte Brynn Not Fearing Failure On WOWSA Live
Charlotte Brynn Not Fearing Failure On WOWSA LiveSponsored by KAATSU, Huntington Beach, California.
Charlotte Brynn, a New Zealand ice swimmer and marathon swimmer with a very colorful and adventurous open water career, talked on a wide variety of her experiences – both good and bad – with International Marathon Swimming Hall of Fame chairman Ned Denison on today’s edition of WOWSA Live.
She discussed all sorts of interesting topics including:
* a lengthy career that includes 9 DNF’s and 2 Ice Miles
* her victory at the 2019 Atlantic City Around-the-Island Swim in 9 hours 31 minutes
* her ongoing Triple Crown of Open Water Swimming journey that includes getting hypothermic during a 2012 English Channel crossing, and an star-crossed circumnavigation at the 2013 Manhattan Island Marathon Swim
* her shark encounter and shark attack in a September 2013 Catalina Channel attempt
* her work with Phil White and the Kingdom Swim
* her motto, Do Not Fear Failure or DNFF
Copyright © 2008 – 2020 by World Open Water Swimming Association
Latest posts by Steven Munatones (see all)
- The Olympic Marathon Swim Venue: Odaiba Marine Park - 07/27/2021
- 2020 Tokyo Olympics Men’s Marathon Swim Predictions - 07/25/2021
- 2020 Tokyo Olympics Women’s Marathon Swim Predictions - 07/25/2021