Chris Morgan On Coaching During A Lockdown On WOWSA Live
Chris Morgan On Coaching During A Lockdown On WOWSA LiveSponsored by KAATSU, Huntington Beach, California.
Chris Morgan talked about motivating, coaching and keeping his 300+ age group swimmers entertained and fit during the recent lockdown during today’ edition of WOWSA Live.
The former coach at Harvard University, Stanford University and with the Swiss national swim team and current Gator Swim Club head coach in Massachusetts talked about the following on his entertaining interview:
* doing backyard pool swimming
* introducing his pool swimmers to the open water including at Walden Pond
* entering the new Fish Out of Water Championship virtual competitions
* organizing motivational speeches on Zoom for his swimmers by Dara Torres, Caeleb Dressel, Michael Andrew, Bobby Hackett and Alex Kostich
* using his iPhone as a stopwatch and database for his competitive swimmers
For more information about the Gator Swim Club, visit here. For more information on the Fish Out of Water Championship, visit here.
Copyright © 2008 – 2020 by World Open Water Swimming Association
Latest posts by Steven Munatones (see all)