Chris Morgan On KAATSU Aqua
Chris Morgan On KAATSU AquaCourtesy of WOWSA Live, Danvers, Massachusetts.
Olympic swim coach Chris Morgan is the head coach of Gator Swim Club located in Massachusetts. During these times of lockdowns, quarantines, and shelter-in-place and stay-at-home ordinances, Morgan gives backyard pool swimming workouts, Zoom dryland training, and KAATSU Aqua workouts to his 300+ member team.
Morgan described in detail how he incorporates KAATSU with his pool workouts and how he uses KAATSU equipment at competitive swim meets in this WOWSA Live interview.
1. Specific KAATSU Aqua sets for sprint middle distance and distance freestylers
2. Specific KAATSU Aqua sets for butterflyers backstrokers and breaststrokers
3. Specific drills for starts and turns
4. Specific KAATSU recovery protocols between races, prelims and finals
Copyright © 2008 – 2020 by World Open Water Swimming Association
Latest posts by Steven Munatones (see all)
- The Olympic Marathon Swim Venue: Odaiba Marine Park - 07/27/2021
- 2020 Tokyo Olympics Men’s Marathon Swim Predictions - 07/25/2021
- 2020 Tokyo Olympics Women’s Marathon Swim Predictions - 07/25/2021