Claudia Müller Is Latest Iron Icewoman
Claudia Müller Is Latest Iron IcewomanCourtesy of WOWSA, Burghausen, Germany.
Claudia Müller completed an Ice Mile on January 19th 2020 in Burghausen, Germany in 28 minutes 59 seconds in 4.40°C water.
She previously finished the 2014 Ironman Triathlon in Klagenfurt on the eastern shore of Lake Wörthersee, Austria.
With her Ice Mile, the 49-year-old Müller is now an Iron Icewoman, the 8th in history [see complete list below].
Iron Icewomen In History:
1. Kellie Joyce Latimer (USA) in 2014
2. Jaimie Monahan (USA) in 2016
3. Claire Bustin-Mulkern (UK) in 2017
4. Conny Prasser (Germany) in 2017
5. Corinna Nolan (Ireland) in 2018
6. Elina Mäkinen (Finland) in 2018
7. Erin Churchill (USA) in 2019
8. Claudia Müller (Austria) in 2020
Copyright © 2008 – 2020 by World Open Water Swimming Association
Latest posts by Steven Munatones (see all)
- The Olympic Marathon Swim Venue: Odaiba Marine Park - 07/27/2021
- 2020 Tokyo Olympics Men’s Marathon Swim Predictions - 07/25/2021
- 2020 Tokyo Olympics Women’s Marathon Swim Predictions - 07/25/2021