Swimming Experience: I’ve raced for over 30 years and some of the highlights so far are 6 FINA relay Masters World Records, and 3 individual Masters British Records. Open water highlights include being part of the fastest ever female double English Channel relay, the fastest ever triple English Channel relay and during 2020 I was part of the first female team to swim an English Channel Medley relay (I swam the butterfly leg)
Coaching experience: I specialise in supporting adults to reach their swimming goals. I work with the full range of swimmers from those who are nervously taking their first strokes in the pool or open water right up to those that have competed in the age group ITU/IM World Triathlon Championships.
Services I offer to support swimmers include:
– Pool based 121s from those learning to swim up to those regularly competing
– Swim Smooth 121 video analysis and stroke technique sessions
– Front crawl technique sessions (small groups)
– Swim Smooth Squad sessions
– Open water 121 sessions
– Open water group sessions for all open water experiences from those taking their first strokes to those competing regularly in open water.
WOWSA Certified Coach Level
Certified Coach Level 3
Type of Coaching
Learn to Swim
Couch to 1k
Racing 25k and under
Accreditation and Awards
Swim Smooth Certified Coach; ASA Level 2 Certificate for Teaching; ASA Level 2 Certificate in Coaching Swimming; ASA Level 2 Award in Coaching Open Water Swimming; Level 2 Certificate in Fitness Instructing (Aqua); National Pool Lifeguard Qualification and a member of the Institute of Swimming.