Colin Hill Ever Enthusiastic On WOWSA Live
Colin Hill Ever Enthusiastic On WOWSA LiveSponsored by KAATSU Global, Windermere, England.
Enthusiasm for swimming oozes out of every pore of his body.
Colin Hill‘s deep and ever-present passion for pool swimming, Endless Pool swimming, winter swimming, ice swimming, competitive professional marathon swimming, FINA and Olympic racing, solo marathon swimming, mass participation events, and channel swimming is obvious and ubiquitous.
Hill had a typically cheerful and upbeat talk about all things open water with International Marathon Swimming Hall of Fame chairman Ned Denison on today’s edition of WOWSA Live. The two International Marathon Swimming Hall of Fame inductees talked about:
* the history of the Great North Swim
* the catalyst of open water swimming in the UK based on the perfect storm that included the 2008 Beijing Olympics, Wild Swimming promoted by Kate Rew, and the emergence of the Great Swim Series
* coordinating with live television at the 2012 London Olympics
* Serpentine Swim Club
* working with FINA TOWSC members Shelley Taylor-Smith and Ronnie Wong
* broadcasting on FinaTV
* FINA/CNSG Marathon Swim World Series
* watching personalities like Ferry Weertman
* his base and winter swimming in the Lake District
* his latest venture at Ullswater Swim Place
* Ice Mile events and Jackie Cobell
For more information about Hill and Ullswater Swim Place, visit www.ullswaterswimplace.com
Copyright © 2008 – 2020 by World Open Water Swimming Association
Latest posts by Steven Munatones (see all)