Dryland At Home: 101 with Chris Ritter
– Swimmers, Coaches, Parents and anyone interested in learning more about dryland
– Get quick, action-packed dryland education courses
– Learn simple, effective, and applicable basics of dryland training
SURGE Strength Programs are focused on helping swimmers harness the power, speed and strength that comes from having a quality dryland and strength training program based on athletic development.
- Building Resiliency for Injury Prevention
- Increasing Athletic Performance
- Developing Strength, Power and Endurance
- Periodizing Dryland with Swim Training
- Producing Swimming Specific Results
SURGE Strength was founded with Chris Ritter’s years of experience as both a swim coach and performance coach starting in 2004. This coaching blend has given him a unique perspective on both the wet and the dry side of training for swimmers.
Chris has earned numerous strength and conditioning certifications, including: CSCS, NASM-PES, USAW and NASM-CPT. He also has a degree in Physical Education and Kinesiology, with an emphasis in Exercise Science.
Chris’s passion for dryland drove him to craft and hone programs that launched swimmers to another level of performance. His background in strength training combined with his passion for both coaching and competing in the sport of swimming has generated a brand unlike any other in the world of swimming: SURGE Strength.
Through continuous improvement in both methodology and delivery, SURGE Strength has delivered dryland and strength training programs, via app, to over 1,000 athletes worldwide, logging over 20,000 workouts.
The goal of SURGE Strength is simple:
Build Better Athletes to Generate Faster Swimmers.
Visit SURGE Strength