Eden Elgeti Describes Catching The Open Water Bug On WOWSA Live
* looking forward to her first 10 km open water swim at the Jubilee 10K
* looking to swim Alcatraz Island and try ice swimming
* stopping saunas and switching to river swimming in Reading
* easing into the open water swimming community due to the ease of starting the sport and making friends
* training with the Royal Docks, the Hampstead Heath and Serpentine in London
For more information about Elgeti, visit @thetransgenderswimmer.
Copyright © 2008 – 2020 by World Open Water Swimming Association