Ella Foote, Outdoor Swimming Extraordinaire
Ella Foote, Outdoor Swimming ExtraordinaireCourtesy of WOWSA, Huntington Beach, California.
Ella Foote will appear and speak at the Kendal Mountain Festival (see here).
Foote is all about the open water and outdoor swimming. She serves as the Outdoor Swimmer Magazine co-editor and founded The Dip Advisor, an outdoor swim guide, an event speaker, and event organizer. She is also a lifeguard, a STA Swim Teacher and outdoor swim explorer, constantly swimming in rivers, lakes, ponds, seas and pools.
This month, she is organizing the following swims as The Dip Advisor:
* Winter Zinger Swim Session in the Jubilee River
* Winter Zinger Taster Sessions: 1-2-1
* Flora & Fauna Crown Solstice Swim in the Frensham Great Pond, Surrey
* Pre-Winter Solstice Swim in the Jubilee River, near Maidenhead
* Christmas Eve Sunrise Swim in the Frensham Great Pond, Surrey
* New Year’s Day Splash in the Frensham Great Pond, Surrey
Foote also offers half-day swim or full-day adventures and experiences and bespoke swims in multiple locations with one-to-one sessions, two-person and group sessions available.
For more information, visit thedipadvisor.co.uk or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Copyright © 2008 – 2020 by World Open Water Swimming Association