Share your playlist and win!
FINIS Amnis Stream Headphones to 2 lucky WOWSA users
June 16th 2022, 12:45 PM – June 30th 2022, 12:00 PM
Our friends at FINIS was kind enough to send us 2 extra pair of Amnis Stream headphones after Steven Munatones lost his pair getting tossed by a rouge wave off the coast of Cabrillo Beach while training for the Palos Verdes Penisula swim.
We decided to run raffle and give the 2 new pair away to our WOWSA members.
With the Amnis Stream Underwater Headphones, swimmers can pair their smartwatch to listen to offline music.
- All you need is a waterproof smartwatch to Bluetooth® pair with the Stream Headphones. Watch Clips included for: Apple Watch (3 & newer), Garmin (Forerunner 645 Music, Vivoactive 3 Music, Fenix 5 Plus Series)
- Through your preferred smartwatch app, download or select “offline” on your favorite music playlist, podcast or audiobook to listen while you swim. Tip: this is the same process as “Airplane Mode”
- Waterproof to 3 meters (IPX8)
- Bone conduction technology provides crystal clear sound underwater, without the use of earbuds. Place the speakers on your temple bones to optimize the audio
- Enjoy up to 5 hours of continuous music on a single charge
Listening to music while swimming is not only a pleasure but is great for keeping momentum during a long distance swim or training.
1. Click submit entry on the green bar below and fill in the form.
2. If you are already signed in, submit the form with a photo of yourself swimming or your playlist cover (1:1 square) and a link to your favorite Spotify or Apple playlist or even just your favorite song to listen to while swimming.
- Title: Add either your name or the name of your playlist or song
- Photo: Add a photo of yourself swimming or your playlist cover (1:1 square)!!
- Playlist or song link: Add your link to your favorite playlist or song from Spotify or Apple Music
4. The top songs will be added to a WOWSA playlist on Spotify!
Don’t forget to share your submission on social media and tag #wowsagiveaway #wowsa Follow us @world_open_water
Note: Don’t worry if you don’t see your submission right away. We moderate the entries every 24 hrs. You will receive an email confirmation.