La Jolla Cove 10 Mile Relay Returns In September – Registration Open
Teams of all speeds and backgrounds are registering quickly for the La Jolla Cove 10 Mile Relay on September 26th. The maximum cutoff is 100 relays and 20 soloists. Event co-chairperson Tom Hecker is expecting over 500 swimmers at the La Jolla Cove event located slightly north of San Diego, California.
To learn more and to register, visit www.lj10milerelay.com. All proceeds will benefit the American Diabetes Association and Prevent Drowning Foundation of San Diego.
18th Annual La Jolla Cove 10 Mile Relay in 2019 – Top 10 Results:
- Fast Forward (All Male Team) 3:40:05
- Fish of Steel (Minnow) 3:45:15
- NOVA Long Long Sprint Boys (Minnow) 3:46:49
- Four’s a Crowd (All Male Team) 3:51:35
- Blue Lips A (Leopard Shark) 3:57:00
- NOVA Fast Dudes (All Male Team) 3:57:10
- NOVA Mermaids & Mermen (Garibaldi) 4:04:30
- Blue Lips 1 (Garibaldi) 4:12:38
- Hypothermic Heat the Sequel (Leopard Shark) 4:15:11
- NOVA Long Long Sprint Youngers (Minnow) 4:16:00
Copyright © 2008 – 2021 by World Open Water Swimming Association