Marcia Cleveland Talks About Balance And Focus On WOWSA Live
Marcia Cleveland Talks About Balance And Focus On WOWSA LiveSponsored by KAATSU Global, Lake Michigan, Chicago, Illinois.
International Marathon Swimming Hall of Fame Honor Swimmer Marcia Cleveland talked about a wide variety of issues from collegiate swimming and masters swimming to channel swimming and giving back with International Marathon Swimming Hall of Fame chairman Ned Denison on today’s edition of WOWSA Live. Cleveland described the following:
* raising children and balancing home life while squeezing in dozens of open water swims, coaching and volunteering throughout her adult life
* doing a three-way tandem Catalina Channel crossing with Liz Fry and David Blanke
* completing a very fast Manhattan Island Marathon Swim that helped her achieve the fastest Triple Crown of Open Water Swimming in history in 24 hours 37 minutes
* doing an Anacapa crossing
* training in Lake Michigan during the coronavirus lockdown
* writing Dover Solo and the influence of Ashby Harper
* swimming across Lake Tahoe
* swimming in 12°C water across North Channel
For more information about her book Dover Solo, visit www.doversolo.com.
Copyright © 2008 – 2020 by World Open Water Swimming Association