Massimo Giuliani Discusses His Career On WOWSA Live
Sponsored by KAATSU Global, Huntington Beach, California.
Massimo Giuliani is one of the longest serving national open water swimming coaches in the FINA community. The International Marathon Swimming Hall of Fame Honor Coach discussed his coaching career with Ned Denison on today’s edition of WOWSA Live.
A Secretary with Ligue Européenne de Natation helped lead the Italian national open water swimming team to 17 gold, 17 silver, and 19 bronze medals in major international competitions and recalled the following:
* his love of the sea
* founding his first club in 1980
* starting his coaching career at 1978 after serving as a lifeguard, becoming a certified coach – the youngest ever in Italy – in 1985
* coaching Viola Valli and Alice Franco
Copyright © 2008 – 2020 by World Open Water Swimming Association
- The Olympic Marathon Swim Venue: Odaiba Marine Park - 07/27/2021
- 2020 Tokyo Olympics Men’s Marathon Swim Predictions - 07/25/2021
- 2020 Tokyo Olympics Women’s Marathon Swim Predictions - 07/25/2021