OceanFit Podcasts From New South Wales, Australia
OceanFit Podcasts From New South Wales, AustraliaCourtesy of Andre Slade, OceanFit.
Andre Slade of OceanFit continues to interview a number of ocean swimmers and personalities along his long (85 days and counting) road trip along the Australian coast.
* Don Warner is a Canadian, a Brighton Iceberger, and the author of ‘Beyond The Tip – Tales of the Icebergers of Brighton‘. Listen to his interview here.
* Norm Farmer AM has dedicated his entire career to national and international water safety and among many roles and titles, is recognized as a Grand Knight of the International Life Saving Federation. Listen to his interview here.
* Grant Siedle is a Melbourne-based open water event organizer and coach responsible for some of Victoria’s most innovative open water swim events. Listen to his interview here.
* Gavin Rafferty is an ocean swimmer, lifesaver, and one of only two people to have swum in every one of the iconic Lorne Pier To Pub ocean swim events. Listen to his interview here.
* John Sheely is Warrnambool’s open water swimming botanist, who has swum 93 consecutive winter open water swims. Listen to his interview here.
* Tanya Suggett is a Warrnambool local and a year-round ocean swimmer. Listen to her interview here.
* Merimbula Merpeople are an all-seasons pod who are the most southern ocean swimming group in New South Wales. Listen to their interview here.
* Michelle Bootes is a Life Member Pambula SLSC, 2020 Bega Citizen of the Year, and the founder of Same Wave that introduces surf lifesaving to disabled people. Listen to her interview here.
* Minnamurra River Swimmers (including Angela Hay, Angela Brady and Pete Parkinson) are among the many groups that swim in the Minnamurra River. Listen to their interview here.
* Werri Point Swimmers are a community-minded group in Gerringong. Listen to their interview here.
For more information and to listen to more podcasts from Australia, visit oceanfit.com.au/podcasts.
Copyright © 2008 – 2020 by World Open Water Swimming Association