Whether your goal is speed, exercise or wellness, propelling yourself through water smoothly and efficiently is magical. But to achieve efficiency you need to understand what movements are generating your propulsion and what movements are hindering it.
The fastest way to improve is to first review your current stroke and get feedback from an expert to identify and prioritize what to work on first, second and third. Next we will give you the tools to rapidly improve with a variety of drills designed to not only address problem areas, but over time, give you the body awareness to know you’re making progress.
Show Us Your Stroke Today
- Upload a short video of yourself swimming two laps of a pool so we see your stroke from both the left and the right
- While underwater filming is great if possible, we can provide adequate analysis from above the water
- Ask a partner, friend, lifeguard or fellow swimmer to record on your phone swimming two laps
- Have them walk alongside you, keeping you centered in the frame
- We will send you a report with three primary focus areas to improve your stroke
- For each focus area we will prescribe a customized drill progression to isolate the inefficiencies and help you feel for yourself how to improve
- To illustrate the drills we will send videos with detailed instructions to help you get the most out of each drill