Ori Sela And Guy Cohen Talk About Swimming In Israel On WOWSA Live
Ori Sela And Guy Cohen Talk About Swimming In Israel On WOWSA LiveSponsored by KAATSU Global, Sea of Galilee, Israel.
Entrepreneur and Israeli national swimming team coach Ori Sela, and former Air Force pilot Guy Cohen talked about open water swimming in Israel with International Marathon Swimming Hall of Fame chairman Ned Denison on today’s edition of WOWSA Live. Sela and Cohen described the following:
* history of marathon swimming in Israel, beginning with Sea of Galilee in early 1940s and continuing in the 1950s, 1960s and 1970s
* growth of open water swimming in Israel all year-round with water temperatures that range between 16°C and 30°C
* swimming the Sea Defenders’ Swim for a Clean Mediterranean: 4 different seas in 4 different parts of Israel in 1 day – in the Red Sea, Dead Sea, Sea of Galilee, and Mediterranean Sea [see video below]
* 377 km Cyprus Israel Swim in order to cater to cold water swimmers
* managing failure
* managing the Galilee Sea Marathon Swimming Association
For more information about the Galilee Sea Marathon Swimming Association or swimming anywhere with their open water leaders in Israel, visit galileemsa.org.il. Their emails are as follows: email@example.com and firstname.lastname@example.org.
Copyright © 2008 – 2020 by World Open Water Swimming Association
Latest posts by Steven Munatones (see all)