Pablo Fernández Álvarez On Giving 100% When Not 100% On WOWSA Live
Pablo Fernández Álvarez On Giving 100% When Not 100% On WOWSA LiveSponsored by KAATSU Global.
International Marathon Swimming Hall of Fame chairman Ned Denison talked about adventure swimming with Pablo Fernández Álvarez on today’s WOWSA Live.
The 2-time Guinness World Record holder spoke about:
* his 16.1 km Senegambia Open Water Challenge from Senegal to Gambia
* the Great Shark Swim in the Agulhas Current along the South African coast
* his Century Swim in the Gulf Stream where he swam 100 km in 12 hours 21 minutes
* his upcoming Guinness World Record attempt in Spain where he will attempt to set a new Longest Continuous Swim in a Counter-current Pool, set by Yuko Matsuzaki in 24 hours 5 minutes in an Endless Pool
* going with the current
His record attempt next week in Spain will be a charity swim to support COVID-19 research, especially given the fact that Fernández is a recovering COVID-19 patient.
The GoFundMe page is here.
Copyright © 2008 – 2020 by World Open Water Swimming Association
Latest posts by Steven Munatones (see all)
- The Olympic Marathon Swim Venue: Odaiba Marine Park - 07/27/2021
- 2020 Tokyo Olympics Men’s Marathon Swim Predictions - 07/25/2021
- 2020 Tokyo Olympics Women’s Marathon Swim Predictions - 07/25/2021