Paul Asmuth Talks About Planet Earth, Our Island Home On WOWSA Live
Sponsored by KAATSU Global, Huntington Beach, California.
Paul Asmuth, a dual inductee in the International Marathon Swimming Hall of Fame and International Swimming Hall of Fame and author of Marathon Swimming: The Sport of the Soul, discussed a wide-ranging number of topics on today’s WOWSA Live with Steven Munatones.
* the importance and interconnectivity of his relationships
* his faith
* coaching philosophy and how we encourages swimmers to show gratitude
* his gratitude for those who helped shape his career from an age group competitive swimmer to a post-graduate professional marathon swimmer
* his autobiography Marathon Swimming: The Sport of the Soul
* how he ended up deciding on the title of his book
* the redwood forest and new ecosystems that he is helping develop in Napa County – and the environmental benefits that his efforts lead to
Copyright © 2008 – 2020 by World Open Water Swimming Association