Preparing To Paddle Across Pontchartrain
Video introduction courtesy of Matthew Moseley who will attempt an unprecedented crossing of Lake Pontchartrain, Louisiana.
In one week, Matthew Moseley will attempt a 25-mile swim after a whole lotta distance swimming and USRPT under the direction of coach Randy Soler.
The swim will benefit the Lake Pontchartrain Basin Foundation and a documentary is being filmed by Wayne Ewing to bring awareness to coastal wetland issues and recovery of the lake. For more information, visit here.
Moseley’s swim can be followed here on Facebook.
Additional articles about Moseley’s crossing include:
* Dancing With The Water By Wayne Ewing
* Gator Doesn’t Stop Matthew Moseley From The ‘Train
* Matthew Moseley Makes It Across The ‘Train
* Training For The Big Swim Across Lake Pontchartrain
* Go Fast To Go Far
* The Long And Short Of Training For Lake Pontchartrain
Copyright © 2014 by World Open Water Swimming Association
Latest posts by Steven Munatones (see all)