Share The Adventure At The Kendal Mountain Festival
Share The Adventure At The Kendal Mountain FestivalCourtesy of Jenny Rice, Kendal Mountain Festival, UK.
The Kendal Mountain Festival has transformed itself into a new digital experience that offers a unique mix of some of the world’s most renowned international athletes, adventurers, authors, and 15 curations featuring the latest adventure and environmental films and activity-focused sessions – live-streamed and available on-demand around the world.
200+ films, 15 specialist sessions, and 30+ talks are on-demand until December 31st 2020.
Access water content with open water swimming, freediving, paddlesports, sailing, and surfing here.
Other open water swimming-related features include:
* the Outdoor Swimming Session, presented by Outdoor Swimmer Magazine, will feature Colin Hill, Alice Dearing, Ella Foote, Laura Sanderson (known as the Wild Welsh Swimmer), and Jaimie Monahan are featured and will be speaking.
* The Sunday Service will be given by Reverend Kate Bottley where she discusses swimming, community, body image and spirituality here.
* The documentary film SW!M features a stage swim along the Danube River by Romanian librarian Avram Iancu (see here).
* Why We Swim is a acclaimed book by Bonnie Tsui who will be featured (see here).
Copyright © 2008 – 2020 by World Open Water Swimming Association
Latest posts by Steven Munatones (see all)
- Discovering The Source Of A Swimming Fable - 10/15/2021
- The Rescue Showcases Underground, Underwater Heroes - 10/15/2021
- Abhejali Bernardová Completes 1,111 km English Channel Triathlon - 10/14/2021