Sue Dyson Explains The History Of St. Lucia Channel Swims On WOWSA Live
Courtesy of KAATSU Global, Huntington Beach, California.
Katie Blair, Edward “Ted” Lomicka, Chris Allshouse, Philip Rush, Keri-Anne Payne, David Carry, Jacques Sicot, Sandra Bergquist, Cameron Bellamy, Ross Edgley, Jacques Sicot, Molly Nance, and Kevin Pollman all have Sue Dyson as a friend and open water swim colleague in common.
As the only country in the world named after a woman, the volcanic island lies in the Caribbean conveniently located near other islands for channel swimmers looking for a warm-water challenge. Dyson talks about the following in today’s WOWSA Live episode:
* the first two-way crossing attempt by experience channel swimmer Katie Blair (Saint Lucia to Martinique and back to Saint Lucia)
* upcoming attempts by Edward “Ted” Lomicka and Chris Allshouse
* her initial observer and crew duties with Jacques Sicot on his stage circumnavigation swim of Saint Lucia [see below]
* working with Philip Rush and Kevin Pollman [see below]
* the future of the St. Lucia Channel Swim
Copyright © 2008 – 2020 by World Open Water Swimming Association
- The Olympic Marathon Swim Venue: Odaiba Marine Park - 07/27/2021
- 2020 Tokyo Olympics Men’s Marathon Swim Predictions - 07/25/2021
- 2020 Tokyo Olympics Women’s Marathon Swim Predictions - 07/25/2021