The Newest Iron Icewomen – Hanna Bakuniak
The Newest Iron Icewomen – Hanna BakuniakCourtesy of WOWSA, Huntington Beach, California.
Hanna Bakuniak completed her first Ice Mile in December 2019 in Gdansk, Poland in 23 minutes the 7 seconds in 3.9°C water.
This last weekend, she also completed the Ocean Lava Triathlon Polska in 13 hours 45 minutes. With her full Ironman triathlon completed where she was the 7th fastest woman, the 24-year-old is now the most recent Iron Icewoman, the 9th in history [see complete list below].
Iron Icewomen In History:
1. Kellie Joyce Latimer (USA) in 2014
2. Jaimie Monahan (USA) in 2016
3. Claire Bustin-Mulkern (UK) in 2017
4. Conny Prasser (Germany) in 2017
5. Corinna Nolan (Ireland) in 2018
6. Elina Mäkinen (Finland) in 2018
7. Erin Churchill (USA) in 2019
8. Claudia Müller (Austria) in 2020
9. Hanna Bakuniak (Poland) in 2020
Copyright © 2008 – 2020 by World Open Water Swimming Association
Latest posts by Steven Munatones (see all)
- Hector Pardoe Is Heading To The Tokyo Olympic Games - 06/20/2021
- Matan Roditi Is Heading To The Tokyo Olympic Games - 06/20/2021
- Athanasios Kynigakis Is Heading To The Tokyo Olympic Games - 06/20/2021