The Sights And Sounds And Swims Of The Seven Seas
The Sights And Sounds And Swims Of The Seven SeasCourtesy of WOWSA, Huntington Beach, California. Photo is courtesy of Kelvin Trautman.
Lewis Pugh is swimming 7 marathon swims during August to encourage governments to establish Marine Protected Areas.
Pugh has completed 6 of his Seven Swims In The Seven Seas For 1 Reason: 10 km in the Mediterranean Sea in Monte Carlo, Monaco in 3 hours 33 minutes, 10 km in the Adriatic Sea in Zadar, Croatia in 3 hours 55 minutes, 10 km in the Aegean Sea in Athens, Greece in 3 hours 12 minutes, 10 km in the Black Sea in Istanbul, Turkey in 2 hours 48 minutes, 10 km in the Red Sea in Aqaba, Jordan in 2 hours 57 minutes, 10 km in the Arabian Sea in Rass Al Hadd, Oman in 3 hours 15 minutes, and a planned 60 km stage swim in the North Sea ending in London, United Kingdom.
Additional articles on the Seven Swims In The Seven Seas For 1 Reason are here:
* MPA: Marvelously Productive Activity, 7 Swims In 7 Seas
* Seven Swims In The Seven Seas – 1 Reason, 1 Down
* Seven Swims In The Seven Seas – 1 Reason, 2 Down
* Seven Swims In The Seven Seas – 1 Reason, 6 Down
* Seven Swims In The Seven Seas For 1 Reason
* The Ancient Seven Seas And 1 Modern Mariner
* The Heavy Demands On Land Along The Seven Seas
* Going Solo Needs Teamwork
* Marine Life Nowhere To Be Seen
* 20 People Who Uplifted Open Water Swimming
Copyright © 2008 – 2014 by World Open Water Swimming Association
Latest posts by Steven Munatones (see all)