Unique Awards In The Open Water Swimming World, Part 12
Unique Awards In The Open Water Swimming World, Part 12Courtesy of Shubham Vanmali, English Channel.
Shubham Vanmali has successfully crossed the Strait of Gibraltar, the English Channel, the Catalina Channel, the Manhattan Island Marathon Swim and a marathon swim in San Francisco Bay between Aquatic Park and Angel Island.
In 2014, he completed a crossing of the English Channel from England to the French coast at the age of 18 in 12 hours 42 minutes in 2014.
He created a unique plaque to commemorate his crossing [see above].
* Belt buckles at the SCAR Swim Challenge in Arizona, USA: see here
* Conch trophies at the Race For The Conch Eco-SeaSwim in Turks & Caicos: see here
* Walking sticks and woodals at the Kingdom Swim in Vermont: see here
* Paper crown for Ice Kilometers swimmers at the IISA Ireland National Championships: see here
* For Triple Crowners (English Channel + Catalina Channel + Around Manhattan Island): see here
* MSF Spork + MSF Navigator Award from the MSF: see here
* Cherrywood plaque for South End Rowing Club members for their North Channel crossing: see here
* For H20PLAY Swim Series winners: see here
* For 2-way North Channel relay from Northern Ireland to Scotland and back to Northern Ireland: see here
* For Hawaiian Christmas Looong Distance Invitational Rough-H2O Swim finishers on Oahu: see here
* For finishers of the Nevis to St. Kitts Cross-Channel Swim: see here
* English Channel award for Shubham Vanmali: see here
* Unique fish awards at the Los Cabos Open Water Challenge: see here.
* Rhinoceros trophy for the Midmar Mile 8 Mile Charity Club: see here.
* North Channel crossing by the Irish Long Distance Swimming Association: see here.
* Gaston Memorial Swim awards: see here.
* English Channel plaque by the City of Dover: see here
Copyright © 2008-2018 by World Open Water Swimming Association
Latest posts by Steven Munatones (see all)