We will swim 40 K from Colonia del Sacramento, Uruguay to Punta Lara, La Plata, Argentina.
The crossing can be done individually or in relays by teams of 2 swimmers.
Destination: From Uruguay to Argentina
Date/Time: March, 2023. Date to be confirmed
- 3-star accommodation on a double basis in the port area, in Colonia for 2 days – 1 night with breakfast prior to swimming across the Rio de la Plata. (Eg Hotel Royal, Hotel La Misión, Posada Las Terrazas or similar) Reception at the end of the crossing of the Río de La Plata in Punta Lara Ensenada with a closing ceremony. (Ex. University Club Nautical Headquarters)
- Medical team and trainers on board.
- Neoprene suit, if necessary.
- Personal flotation buoy.
- Beacon for night swimming.
- Hydration and snacks during the crossing
- Personal technical advice
- Individual training plan and test in pools (extra cost according to monthly plan, days and venue)
- Certificate of the crossing
- Technical shirt, silicone cap and various souvenirs.
- Graphic record in photo and video of the Crossing
- Pilot of the Rio de la Plata and Control Committee.
Join this unique challenge!