6th Annual Pier to Pier Challenge Swim
The 1 mile course will be in the form of two apex triangles. Swimmers will enter the water, swim out around the first apex triangle, then exit the water and proceed around a marker. Swimmers will re-enter the water to swim around the second apex triangle. Swimmers will then exit the water through a finish chute. This course is unique and spectator friendly.
Participants will receive a swim cap, t-shirt and professional chip timing.
Schedule (Saturday July 31, 2021)
- 4:30PM- Packet pickup and race day registration opens
- 6:00PM- Race starts
- Top 3 Overall Male/Female
- Top finishers in each Age Group
- Top Beach Patrol (top 4 places on team are used to determine team score)
- Top Swim Club (top 4 places on team are used to determine team score)
- Wildwood Beach Patrol Headquarters- Lincoln Ave, Wildwood NJ, 08260
- Pre-registration $30 (until July 29th at 11:59pm)
- Race day $35