Views Of Traversée internationale du lac St-Jean
Views Of Traversée internationale du lac St-JeanCourtesy of Maxime Lamontagne, lac St-Jean, Quebec, Canada.
Maxime Lamontagne takes many fascinating – and interestingly subtle – photographs.
His recent work at the FINA/CNSG Marathon Swim World Series 10 km race at the 2019 Traversée internationale du lac St-Jean held in Quebec, Canada on July 21st offered interesting insights in the actions of professional marathon swimmers.
Italy’s Rachele Bruni won the 10 km race in lac St-Jean after traveling 30 hours from Gwangju, South Korea – where she competed in the FINA World Championships – to Quebec, Canada. But it appears that she – and her Italian teammate Alice Franco were in no rush at the start [see photo above of the two Italian swimmers on the start pontoon in black swim caps].
lac St-Jean.Women’s 10 km Results:
- Rachele Bruni, Italy 2:03:56.4
- Anna Olasz, Hungary 2:04:00.3
- Caroline Jouisse, France 2:04:03.2
- Stephanie Horner, Canada 2:04:08.8
- Kenna Smallegange, Canada 2:05:47.4
- Morgane Dornic, France 2:05:51.6
- Alice Franco, Italy 2:07:01.5
- Andrea Terriault, Canada 2:10:53.0
- Alexandra Bougie, Canada 2:11:17.9
- Gabrielle Savard, Canada 2:13:11.2
- Heidi Ullrich, Canada 2:17:55.6
- Dania Belisle, Canada 2:20:47.9
- Elise Bolger, Canada 2:28:41.3
Latest posts by Steven Munatones (see all)